Sunday, June 10, 2012

Finally Getting Started!

I created this Blog Spot about a year ago, when I was tracking one of my friends... But I never did anything with it. So I have decided to try the whole blogging experience by actually blogging!!

Our Summer began as of Friday at 12pm! I am excited for it to be here, and spending time with my family! I have to finish planning the summer and all of the fun things we are going to do together!!
I am also trying my hardest to get this mom body I live in back into shape! (I can say this as I have had 3 children in the last 5 1/2 yrs all by c-section)  I have been telling myself that I am going to do this for several months but I am taking it by my hands and really doing it!!

So if you interested stay tuned for whats happening with us this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment